Clothes 2 Order (C2O) is an award winning producer of personalised clothing.
Recently nominated a CITY AM / Mischcon Del Reya 100 Fastest Growing Business,
C2O has delivered its products to over 250,000 customers including some of the
leading businesses across the globe. Having recently increased the sizer of its
workforce from 10 – 160 and turnover from £2 – £20m over recent years
Seneca Bridge and C2O enjoyed a close relationship since May 2018.
C2O’s need and Seneca’s delivery
As the business embarked on its 2nd phase 5 year plan C2O, traditionally an e-commerce led business, engaged with Seneca Bridge to develop and deliver a bespoke recruitment campaign to recruit its first Business Development and Account Management teams.
As part of its going growth plans, C2O also needed to be sure that the operational rigour of the business and its processes were able to support its ongoing growth. To ensure this the business embedded lean six sigma principles across the business.
Upon successful completion of the initial campaign Seneca Bridge were exclusively retained to recruit 2 board appointments in an Operations Director and Sales Director.
Subsequently C2O have retained a bespoke Managed Service Partnership, that sees Seneca Bridge act as C20’s external internal recruitment function that includes permanent hiring and temporary workforce recruitment all Head Office, Field, Production and Warehouse facilities.
- Dedicated Account Team of 2 – Resource Partner and Resourcer
- Proprietary ownership of applicant database
- Fully white-label solution
- Client branded advertising
- White-label email domain
- Dedicated telephone line at Seneca HQ
- Client branded ATS and Video interview portals
- Premium and Sponsored advertising across all job boards
- Combined onsite / offsite delivery
- Assessment Centre Management
- Recruitment best practice training program
- Annual blue and white collar salary profiling
The Talent Delivered
- Operations Director – Board Appointment
- Sales Director – Board Appointment
- Head of Client Services
- E-Commerce Channel Manager
- Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
- Marketing Campaigns Manager
- Finance Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Business Development Managers x 5
- Account Managers x 5
- Customer Service Advisors x 6
- Manufacturing Manager
- Production Manager
- Warehouse Shift Leader
- Maintenance Engineer
- Temp 2 Perm Production Operatives x 40
- Temp 2 Perm Warehouse Operatives x 53
Talent pool development
650 potential employees
Reduction in time to hire
Cost per hire reduction
Temporary worker margin savings
Reduction in unauthorised temporary worker absence
Total saving compared to previous agency PSL rates
By deploying a bespoke recruitment solution, underpinned by thorough analysis of ournhiring patterns and company culture, Seneca Bridge have transformed our Human Capital strategy”.
Sam Jones – Managing Director, Clothes 2 Order .